Sunday, August 17, 2014

educ 6990 Week 8 Blog Time Well Spent


Time Well Spent 

As a educators we make changes over the years to make a difference in our surroundings. 

Educators are the voices for our children; we must do all we can to stand up for our children and makse sure that we are heard.

Also I thought that I was never going to make it in this course in some of the assignments because I did not understand what it was asking me. The grade i got back on some of my assignment I thought that I was not going to make it. Dr.Darragh gave me good feedback on my assignments. This class has taught me alot about how to be in many community of practice in the feild that I am in now to help the children and families. 

My long term goal is to help families, co-worker, and children in my coummunity. I will focus on making a difference in a child life in the world today. I will show parents and children how loving I am to their children.

I would like to thank everyone of you for your support throughout this course. I would take some of ours discussion and use it to future my learning to help others in the world today. Dr. Darragh have have learned so much from this course to put it to use where I go in the future. 

 My favorite Quotes
 “You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.”
- Dr. Seus
“When you learn, teach, when you get, give.”
- Maya Angelou 
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”- Nelson Mandela
“You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.”- Dr. Seuss
Chiquela Gibson
Chiquela80@gmail.com  
I know god is good all the time because he watch over me in this course to get my M.S. Thank you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chiquela,
I loved all your Dr. Seuss quotes! It was a pleasure reading your posts and learning from your perspectives these past eight weeks! Best of luck on your future in the early childhood field!
-Collett