Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wk 6 Adjourning



Adjourning
This week I have learned about the five stages of team development: Forming, storming, norming, performing and adjouring.  The hardest good-bye with my group was when we get together as a family for meeting. It is really hard because when the family comes together for our family event they have to leave and go home. The hardest group that would be the hardest to leave would be my family because of their support that they gave for the reunion that we have every year. I thought that I would give them thanks you cards for helping out with the family reunion. I have seen how some of them had to travel away from their families to come to the family reunion support our family events. But everything has to come to a end when the family reunion event is over. Most of all my adjournment will be my family is getting together ever year to have a good time with each other’s and learn thing about each other new life. I imagine that I will adjourn from this group of colleagues in a different manor for some of my colleagues will actually participate in the graduation ceremony when I finished up with my diploma in Early childhood education at the technique college. I will graduation with my master degree this year and I will not be attending the ceremony. The stage adjourn play a big role in teamwork because we all have to work together.

My two responses

No comments: