Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blog Wk 8 Assign 2

Farewell and Best of Luck
I would like to “Thank” everybody and I hope we will see each other again. He had a really good time and collaborating with my group. I wish everybody success their journey.
As we move on with our specialization some of us will be move on to your future career. We can stay in contact with each other by my email Chiquela80@gmail.com or my blog. I will like to thank you for all of your support.



My replies:
http://deb-teacherspet.blogspot.com/2013/02/farewell.html?showComment=1362014170379#c9208397960596904917

 http://earlychildhoodadvocatecarol.blogspot.com/2013/02/farewell-and-best-of-luck.html?showComment=1362016223339#c6269451349663093442

3 comments:

Allison Holt said...

I hope excitement, growth, and motivation continue to stay with you on your journey toward your degree's completion. All the best to you.

Carol Justis said...

Chiquela,

Thank you so much for all that I learned from you. I wish you only success as you move into your specialization. If changing careers is what you wish to do, I hope that you will find that perfect job that will give you fulfillment.

I will keep your blog address in my file so that if questions arise in which I might need your expertise, I will contact you.

Unknown said...

Chiquela,
Thanks for being such an inspiritaton though out this course. I have enjoyed reading your blogs as well as expanding on your discussion. I once felt like quitting but I read you were finishing soon so I felt I could make it as well. Hope you have much success as you complete your masters degree.